Saudi Visa and Travel Solutions (SVTS) operates this Website, and the terms "We" refer to Saudi Visa and Travel Solutions throughout the website. Saudi Visa and Travel Solutions uses this website, including all information, tools, and services available to you as a user, based on your acceptance of all terms, conditions, and policies contained on this website.
Before entering or using the website, please read these terms and conditions carefully. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions by entering or using any part of the website. You are not permitted to access the website or use any of the services if you do not agree to all or some of these terms and conditions.
You may review the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of the Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check them periodically to view changes, and your continued use of or access to the website after posting any changes constitutes acceptance of them.
We welcome all your comments and inquiries on any of the terms and conditions, policies, or rules that we include from time to time as part of our commitment to making the website a place you want to visit frequently.
ACCEPTABLE USE TERMS OF THE WEBSITE
- SVTS website shall not be subject to any unlawful breach, defacement, tampering or traffic flooding or overloading of any kind, in the case of bug or any type of inaccuracy was spotted. It must be immediate notified to SVTS.
- Users shall not use SVTS websites as a platform to propagate unsolicited content or act in any way that is deemed ethically or /and legally inappropriate.
- Access to the SVTS website may occasionally be suspended or restricted for operational reasons such as maintenance.
- SVTS reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to modify, edit, delete, suspend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any content, including any products available through SVTS website.
- Any content typed, or files uploaded to SVTS websites might be subject to scrutiny and might be eliminated if found to be harmful or violation without any further notice to the users.
SVTS CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT
- Content provided by SVTS including information, data, material, text, designs, graphics, pictures, video, photographs, applications, software, audio and other files, and their selection and presentation, is owned by SVTS or licensed to SVTS through third parties. It is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights as applicable and provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of the content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited.
- Users accept to be unequivocally liable for all content including comments, files, material, suggestions, and ideas uploaded or posted on SVTS websites or communicated to other users through SVTS websites.
Users shall indemnify SVTS, or any user effected by the breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia. Any disputes arising out of the use of SVTS website are to be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi Courts.
- Each of the provisions in these Terms operate separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are inconsistent or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.